Generally, blockchain technology plays a major role in every field to enhance the comfort of every human activity and in upcoming technologies as well. Considering this, the crypto industry has risen with the inception of blockchain technology. Crypto-business ideas have turned out to be one of the high-revenue generating businesses among crypto preneurs. Among those profit-reaping crypto businesses, crypto crowdfunding is the most ideal one. Many entrepreneurs have benefited from crypto crowdfunding.
There are multiple crypto crowdfunding platforms that are available in the crypto ecosystem such as ICO, IEO, STO, IDO, etc. Among these methods, the initial coin offering is more popular as it involves many unique characteristics. In this article, you will know everything about initial coin offering development, why there is a high preference for ICO.
What is an Initial Coin Offering, and Why Does it Matter?
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the most prominent crowdfunding platform in the crypto ecosystem. Before the advent of Initial Coin Offering, people raised funds by means of a traditional crowdfunding platform IPO. Raising funds through IPO involves many complications and IPO requires large funds and regulatory sanctions. So, it became a complication for the newly emerging startups.
Since the inception of an ICO, many people have turned towards it. Because it is completely an easier mode of fundraising. In a nutshell, an Initial coin offering is a crypto version of an IPO that has many advantages. Using an initial coin offering method, startups can raise a maximum level of funds as per their requirement. There will be no involvement of central authorities or middlemen intervention. So, you can raise your funds independently in the ICO.
While speaking about the working of an ICO, crypto tokens are used for raising funds in the ICO. The fundraising startup will offer crypto tokens in return for the money funded by the investors. After the completion of the ICO development, the fundraising startup will list those crypto tokens on some of the popular exchanges. The investors who are having the crypto tokens can hold them or else sell them after the tokens get their high values. This is what an initial coin offering development includes.
How Does a Startup Raise Funds through ICO?
There are a few things that should be considered before developing an ICO campaign. Now, we shall discuss the mandatory factors to be followed for initial coin offering development.
Crypto whitepapers are packed full of information and are often around 25 pages long.
But what do they typically include? We’ll give you the lowdown:
- The problem and solution – this section is where the project is introduced, including the problem it intends to solve and how it will achieve this. The solution provides details of the full product description, as well as market analysis to show the exact need for the product and how it fits into the existing market.
- Token information and marketplace consideration – when starting an ICO, there’s certain information that is vital for investors to know. This includes details surrounding the new crypto tokens, such as their value, how many will be in circulation, and what platform they will operate on. Whitepapers should also include how investors can redeem their tokens, as well as details on what will happen if the ICO doesn’t reach its funding targets. Technical description – an important part of any crypto whitepaper, this section explains the technical aspects and the technology behind the project.
- Project timeline – this outlines a working plan for the next few months, including what will happen, when sales will start, and when the token will be launched.
- Team and advisors – this introduces the founders, employees, and advisors behind the project. Much like the technical aspects, this is also a crucial factor as it provides important information on the team’s skills and experience and its relevancy to the project.
Crypto Token Development
This is the mandatory factor in initial coin offering platform development. Crypto tokens can be created as per your business needs and interests. You should choose the symbol of the token, token total supply, token name, etc. Crypto tokens can be created in any of the prominent blockchains like Ethereum, Tron, BNB smart chain, Polkadot, and more. There are numerous token standards available like ERC-20, TRC-20, and BEP-20 are the reputed standards for ICO token development. Among these standards, the ERC-20 and BEP-20 token standard has a high preference among entrepreneurs.
For crypto token creation, you can create them in two ways: creating on your own or approaching a reputed crypto token development service provider. Developing a crypto token on your own may lead to some technical errors. To avoid those and to create your crypto tokens efficiently, going with a crypto token development service provider will be a smart choice for your initial coin offering development.
Initial Coin Offering Website Creation
It's important to create a fully responsive UI for the main page of your token since it will show up on all the websites like CoinMarketCap, CoinGeko, and more. Make sure that you include a lot of images and information about your project, also make sure, that images are pretty much unique and are not copied from other crypto projects.
Here, are a few details that should be included on your ICO website.
- A brief description of your project.
- Roadmap (Future plans for the project)
- Presentation video (We can help you to make it for additional cost).
- Subscription form (For E-Mail Marketing).
- Team details (To raise money from the investors you need to at least provide some details about your team).
- Press coverage: backlinks to articles, guest posts, Reddit, and youtube videos.
- White paper (You can see a sample by clicking here).
- Partners, Investors, and ICO Advisory. Partnerships are very important for raising money from investors.
- Contact information and social media links.
- Customer reviews.
If all these factors are perfectly included in the ICO website, then ICO can be launched in a few days with our provided solutions. Initial coin offering development can be done from scratch or using our software. The ideal method for creating your initial coin offering platform is by using the Bitcord.io ICO Launchpad Software. So, You can launch your ICO effectively by choosing the right package for your project with any additional ready-made (and customizable) modules from Bitcord.io Modules page.
Why Do ICO Development Services Matter?
There are numerous ICO development service providers prevailing in the crypto ecosystem. Here, what might be the reasons behind choosing a service provider rather than creating on their own? Because our team has spent a lot of hours understanding the client's needs and developing the universal Bitcord.io ICO Launchpad Software, that is fully tested and efficient.
Targeted Funds Can Be Raised With Bitcord.io Assistance
Raising funds on your own is like bearing all the risks on your shoulders. Bitcord.io have more than 6 years of experience in this field, and we know exactly how to grow your project. We will help you with all our knowledge to raise the needed funds for your further project development.
See the pricing for Bitcord.io ICO Launchpad Software
If you have any questions related to our software, please, contact us directly on Telegram: https://t.me/bitcord_io